Position: Electrical Estimator
Closing date: 26 Nov 2021
We are seeking a skilled, motivated electrical estimator to join our growing team. In this position, you will be responsible for surveying projects, estimating labor and materials costs, and communicating financial cost and project timelines to customers and equally liaise with the project managers and provide technical assistance. You must have a keen attention to detail and skills at estimating projects from a bird’s-eye view to set our client’s expectations accurately.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assess projects by identifying project requirements, regarding time, labor, and material costs
- Read electrical plans and analyze all other applicable documents to prepare estimates
- Collaborate with contractors, engineers, and architects during estimate creation to ensure overall accuracy
- Present estimates to clients in a timely
- Able to do shop and As-built drawings in autoCAD.
- Maintain thorough records of all project documentation, including estimates, sales receipts, and project completion documentation
- Diploma or degree in relevant field
- Skilled in AutoCAD
- Critical thinking, analytical, and organizational skills
- Time management skills
For more information regarding this role, please email Manual Raju (firstname.lastname@example.org)