Closing date: 2022011515 Jan 2022
Aquaheat South Pacific Limited is a fully owned subsidiary of Horizon Energy Group (HEG) providing specialist building services throughout Fiji since 2014. We are well known as one of the country’s leading mechanical, air conditioning, electrical, refrigeration, stainless steel works and on-going planned maintenance service contractors. Over the last 8 years Aquaheat has grown its operations exponentially and in now embarking on delivering new projects and increasing its footprints in Fiji. Aquaheat South Pacific is looking to build Plumbing and Fire division to be a complete MEPF provider in the market for our clients. Over the last few years, we have invested in innovation, technology, training, and plant & machinery to deliver quality projects and services across the suite of trades we deliver. Aquaheat is embarking on the journey to achieving it’s ISO certification under the Certification Standards: ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018 which will make us the only business in trade industry to achieve these standards. The role advertised is in addition to meet our growth and expansion plans.
Qualification and Responsibilities:
- Install, maintain, and enhance electrical systems and components, including fuses, lights, and wiring.
- Ability to read construction drawings and wiring diagrams.
- Perform preventative maintenance on electrical systems and components.
- Trouble shoot electrical issues using appropriate testing devices.
- Sound knowledge of National electrical code state and local building regulations.
- Completion of an electrical program for a recognised institute.
- Wireman’s licence preferred.
- 2-3 years’ experience in the electrical field.
- Valid group 2 driver’s license