Position: Refrigeration Engineer
Closing date: 2022011515 Jan 2022
Aquaheat South Pacific Limited is a fully owned subsidiary of Horizon Energy Group (HEG) providing specialist building services throughout Fiji since 2014. We are well known as one of the country’s leading mechanical, air conditioning, electrical, refrigeration, stainless steel works and on-going planned maintenance service contractors. Over the last 8 years Aquaheat has grown its operations exponentially and in now embarking on delivering new projects and increasing its footprints in Fiji. Aquaheat South Pacific is looking to build Plumbing and Fire division to be a complete MEPF provider in the market for our clients. Over the last few years, we have invested in innovation, technology, training, and plant & machinery to deliver quality projects and services across the suite of trades we deliver. Aquaheat is embarking on the journey to achieving it’s ISO certification under the Certification Standards: ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018 which will make us the only business in trade industry to achieve these standards. The role advertised is in addition to meet our growth and expansion plans.
Qualification and Responsibilities:
- Installing climate control systems, refrigeration units and beverage equipment’s.
- Observing and testing newly installed systems
- Troubleshooting refrigeration equipment failures
- Checking and overhauling refrigeration systems,
- diagnosing faults and repairing and replacing defective components.
- Installing and repairing components such as compressors, motors, condensers, evaporators, switches and gauges, and copper lines for steam, gas, refrigerant, compressed air, oil and chilled water.
- Qualification from a recognized institution
- Valid group 2 drivers license