Position: National Sales Manager - Retail
Closing date: 2022-05-29 00:00:00
Aquaheat South Pacific Limited is a fully owned subsidiary of Horizon Energy Group (HEG) providing specialist building services throughout Fiji since 2014 and only business in trade industry to have ISO certification under the Certification Standards: ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018.
We are well known as one of the Fiji’s leading mechanical, air conditioning, electrical, refrigeration, stainless steel works and on-going planned maintenance service contractors. We have recently commenced our Plumbing and Fire division making us a complete MEPF provider in the market for our clients.
Over the last 8 years Aquaheat has grown its operations exponentially and in now embarking on delivering new projects and increasing its footprints in Fiji. We have invested in innovation, technology, training, and plant & machinery to deliver quality projects and services across the suite of trades we deliver.
Aquaheat is seeking for an enthusiastic, focused and a team player to join its team as National Sales Manager-Retail.
National Sales Managers duties and responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies
- Lead nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the sales department
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency
- Keep abreast of new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board
- Be a team player and an expert at maintaining relationships
National Sales Manager requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a National Sales Manager for (6) year
- BSc in Sales, Business Administration or similar relevant field
- In depth knowledge of managing a high performance sales team
- Oustanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Customer oriented with strong negotiation skills
- Analytical and data driven problem solver
If you feel you have what it takes then we would like to hear from you by filling the form below.