Position: Plumbing Estimator / Project Lead
Closing date: 2022-01-15 00:00:00
Aquaheat South Pacific Limited is a fully owned subsidiary of Horizon Energy Group (HEG) providing specialist building services throughout Fiji since 2014. We are well known as one of the country’s leading mechanical, air conditioning, electrical, refrigeration, stainless steel works and on-going planned maintenance service contractors. Over the last 8 years Aquaheat has grown its operations exponentially and in now embarking on delivering new projects and increasing its footprints in Fiji. Aquaheat South Pacific is looking to build Plumbing and Fire division to be a complete MEPF provider in the market for our clients. Over the last few years, we have invested in innovation, technology, training, and plant & machinery to deliver quality projects and services across the suite of trades we deliver. Aquaheat is embarking on the journey to achieving it’s ISO certification under the Certification Standards: ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018 which will make us the only business in trade industry to achieve these standards. The role advertised is in addition to meet our growth and expansion plans.
Qualification and Responsibilities:
- 2 + years of experience in plumbing estimation and project management.
- Plumbing Qualification from a recognized institute.
- Comprehensive knowledge of plumbing product, materials, equipment, and installation procedures.
- Ability to prepare cost estimated by analysing proposals and requirements.
- Strong computer skills including ability to work with estimating software, Excel, Word, and AutoCAD.
- Sound knowledge in if National building codes relating to Hydraulics services.
- Applicants with valid group 2 drivers license is preferred.