Closing date: 3 Dec 2021
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receiving, storing, assembling, packing and/or unpacking of goods. This includes ensuring that goods are not damaged and that everything ordered is present and accounted for.
- Liaising with relevant trades with regards to items required for the completion of tasks.
- Ensuring all purchase orders reflect where materials are to be utilized and are approved by the relevant Managers.
- Issuing of stock and tools.
- Monitoring of current stock levels to decide if more should be ordered, as well as organizing existing inventory, for easy and safe accessibility.
- Recording of stock and tool receipts and issues on the computer system to enable accurate stock levels and tool inventory.
- Assisting and performing stock checks.
- Ensuring the safety and security of the stock. This takes the form of ensuring that there are adequate security system in place and enforcing Health and Safety rules. This also includes keeping the store clean and tidy.
- Performing other duties as assigned and being able to carry out any other reasonable task set by management.
- Maintaining company Assets, Vehicles, Uniform, Plant and Equipment.
- Should be computer literate
Please apply either using the form below or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.